Who are you?
- You’re obsessed with all things digital, an avid online shopper and a master of all things direct to consumer
- You live-love-work-breathe e-commerce, and you’re marketing royalty
- You’re motivated, focused, KPI driven and love inspiring a team to collectively achieve results
- You’ve got brains, you’ve got energy and you love wellness and looking after our planet
- You think outside of the box to create and drive strategies to stand out from the crowd
- Build the on-going digital roadmap and strategy to meet company growth goals
- Report to CEO and work closely with E-Commerce and Marketing team
- Manage performance and results against KPIs for all traffic and revenue channels including Facebook paid, Google CPC, YouTube, Email and organic.
- Align marketing programs to scale and optimise all avenues of digital, from CRO, SEO/SEM, Data analytics, email marketing, CPC, facebook ads, influencer marketing and all the other buzzwords that go with this remit.
- Proactively be responsible for the entire Customer Lifecycle, including loyalty, acquisition and retention.
- Lead the Social and content development team ensuring outputs align with digital strategy and achieve growth in following
- Manage agencies that are responsible for key digital marketing roles to ensure alignment with digital strategy, and maximise budget and ROAS. Balance the internal v’s external resourcing for key digital performance areas of expertise
- Full P&L accountability for Australian Direct to Consumer business and KPI’s and leading a team of 4 currently, your team will grow.
What it takes:
- Extensive experience in a leadership role within a fast growing direct to consumer brand in the wellness or beauty space or a fast-paced media agency with client side exposure to retail, or in a pure play direct to consumer environment, with a focus on all things online and best practice.
- To know what the numbers are saying and have advanced analytical and financial commercial skills, no guesswork here.
- Well rounded, confident and articulate communication and presentation skills, this role will have board visibility.
- And ideally you will have a tertiary qualification in marketing, media or communications and an MBA would be highly regarded.