1. Upon waking up, do not pick up your phone. Take a moment to absorb what's happening around you, has the sun peaked through your blinds? What noises spark your interest? Or maybe your furry friend has come to welcome you to the start of your day.
2. Coffee is great, but water is better. Choose when to enjoy your coffee strategically like before a workout or when you arrive to work. When you wake up, energise your bodily systems with a glass of water, add a squeeze of lemon if you want to take it to the next level, or keep it simple.
3. Add 2-3 drops of your favourite essential oil from the Best-selling Blends Collection to your shower. A simple action for an invigorating outcome. No complicated ritual, keep the essential oil blend in your shower and pop a few drops in the corner for an energising morning wake up call.
4. Write down what you need to achieve in your day and what you want to achieve in your day. By getting everything out of your head and creating the satisfying to do list, you will already feel ready for the day. Prioritise what needs to be done and then what you would like to get done, that way, you can move forward into your day with a clear plan of action.
5. Choose an enjoyable morning exercise. It could be as simple as a beach walk, if you dread working out in the morning, or in general, keep it simple, get outside and move your body and brain for a productive day.