Have you ever taken the time to look more closely at what is in your most loved perfume? Unfortunately, the majority of chemist bought perfumes are manufactured using synthetic chemicals including petroleum.
Making your own perfume using essential oils can be a great toxic-free alternative to mainstream perfumes. You can rest easy knowing what's inside your botanical perfume and gain the therapeutic benefits at the same time. From relaxing, uplifting or energising, there is an option for every need! Keep one by your side and simply reapply as much as you would need.
Botanical Perfume Recipe
What you'll need
- 4 drops of Lime essential oil
- 5 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 4 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 5 drops of Grapefruit essential oil
Method + Use:
- Fill the rollerball with fractionated coconut oil, leaving enough room for essential oils.
- Add the essential oils.
- Insert rollerball and shake well.
- Let sit for a few hours before use.
- Apply to wrists, décolletage or behind ears when needed.