- Lift open the head of the Nebulizer and remove the placeholder green essential oil bottle.
- Remove the dripulator from the essential oil bottle you wish to use.
- Screw the essential oil bottle to the spray head.
- Press the power button to turn on.
- After use, press the power button again to turn power off.
Note: Oils extracted from woods and roots of plants are much thicker and will clog the Nebulizer. We strongly recommend avoiding using the following essential oils in your Nebulizer: Fennel, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Jasmine 3%, Neroli 3%, Patchouli, Rose 3%, Sandalwood 10%, Pine, Vetiver. If you wish to use these oils, you may do so at your own risk, as clogging is not covered under our warranty. Nebulizer is best used in a large space.