Who are we?
ECO. Modern Essentials is a Gold Coast based wellness brand specialising in 100% pure essential oils and blends to support overall health and wellbeing. Founded in 2009 by Claire Mitchell on the beautiful Gold Coast, both Claire and ECO. are passionate about healthy, natural and active living.
Today, ECO. is a bustling, quick-paced, passion-driven company employing 15 + team members. Every team member at ECO. brings something special to the company and its culture - that's what makes us unique. The team at ECO. all live and breathe the ECO brand values: we work for each other; we do the right thing; we care about our customers and our planet and we bring a positive energy to work each day.
Who are you?
- You’re obsessed with branding, and you love brand loyalty.
- You live-love-work-breathe content, and you’re marketing royalty.
- You’re organised, love planning and thrive on developing innovative campaigns and marketing strategies.
- You’ve got brains, you’ve got energy and you love wellness and looking after our planet.
- You are an avid online shopper and understand Direct to Consumer marketing and tools to help us connect with our customers.
- Planning & coordinating the execution of ongoing marketing calendar including promotional campaigns, emails, social media, partnerships & onsite messaging.
- Working with e-comm team & marketing assistants to effectively deliver the social media and onsite messaging components of ongoing marketing calendar.
- Lead email marketing strategy and execution in line with marketing calendar.
- Maintain the ECO. branding, personality, profile and tone of voice in line with our values and culture across all channels.
- Development and execution of new ECO. product launches and promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with key agency partners to clearly define the agreed media channel and comms strategy delivering the marketing calendar.
- Responsible for direct reports and work flows within the marketing team to ensure work is prioritised and assets, projects and campaigns are delivered as per brief and on time.
What it takes
- 2+ years in a similar fast paced role across Digital & Brand Marketing.
- A tertiary qualification in design, marketing or a similar field.
- With exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, you will be personable, professional, creative, solution-focused and adaptable; able to think strategically with strong commercial acumen and an eye for detail.
- A comprehensive understanding of the latest digital platforms, tools, metrics and a demonstrated ability to remain abreast of developing platforms, features trends.
- A proven track record of developing and executing marketing brand strategies to deliver an ROI and grow sales.
- Strong experience with innovative online retailers.
- Gold Coast, QLD based
Is this you? Send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com to apply