The perfect natural skin hydrator.
Face mists are a great "pick-me-up" no matter where you are, no matter what time of the day. The best thing of all - they wont disrupt your make-up! They can help your skin feel softer, fuller, brighter and more hydrated. Keep one in your handbag, at your work desk or in the fridge through the warmer months for that instantly refreshed feeling.
With our simple 2 ingredient Face Mist recipe, your skin won't be able to thank you enough. You can leave behind any harmful ingredients which do not benefit the skin such as synthetic humectants, aromatic alcohols and agents known to buffer the pH of the skin. Feed your skin with natural and beneficial ingredients with the comfort of knowing exactly what is being absorbed into your body.
Face Mist Recipe
What you'll need
- 100ml Amber Spray Bottle
- Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea
- 1 teaspoon Jojoba Oil
Method + Use
- Brew a cup of green tea. Let cool and refrigerate.
- Add the green tea to the spray bottle.
- Add 1 tsp of jojoba oil and the essential oils.
- Shake well.
- After cleansing your skin, spray the mist over your face with closed eyes and massage into the skin. Apply moisturiser if needed.