Maybe you need a project for your children to do or you want a fresh look this Christmas, especially if you celebrate in the warm months. Bring your Christmas tree to life with this easy and fun DIY! Not only do these look great but they also fill the atmosphere with your favourite aroma.
DIY Christmas Ornaments
1. Slice orange very thinly.
2. Lay flat on a baking tray.
3. Bake in the oven at 200°F for 2-21/2 hours.
4. Let the slices cool down.
5. Loop in natural twine to the orange slices.
6. Add 2 drops of your favourite Christmas essential oil blend to the orange slices.
How to use
Add to your Christmas tree and enjoy the beautiful aroma!
Everything you need
Author: Georgia Doherty
Georgia is the Marketing Assistant at ECO. Modern Essentials. Georgia oversees the company's social media platforms, helps coordinate brand collaborations, creates content + DIY recipes and manages ECO.'s affiliate program. She is a qualified Beauty Therapist with extensive Dermal Therapy qualifications and a Diploma in Training Design & Development. Georgia is passionate about leading a happy & healthy life and helping educate those around her.