The ECO. Vitamin A Powerhouse Night Serum 30ml is an essential skin serum, combining effective natural ingredients with the science of microencapsulated Retinol.
Benefits of ECO.’s new Vitamin A Serum include:
- It promotes healthy function of internal and external skin cells, which means that cell turnover is increased and skin looks fresh
- Collagen production is stimulated, plumping up the skin to help smooth out fine lines
- Skin thickness increases, and skin elasticity improves, resulting in skin which looks younger and fuller
- Pigmentation is discouraged, so skin looks more even-toned and radiant
- Skin is strengthened against infection, so breakouts and irritation are less likely to occur
With regular use, you can expect to see softer, smoother and plump skin, with increased vitality and a youthful glow.
How to use
It is important to note that Retinol is a very active and strong skincare vitamin, which can cause a response in skin if it is being over-stimulated by the product.
1. On the first few applications, you may notice that your skin is tingling or flushes for a few moments – this is normal, and will abate with continued use. However, it’s importance to introduce Retinol into your skincare routine gradually – start out by applying the serum once every 3 nights, and then after 2 weeks you can start applying the serum every second night.
2. After 2 weeks, you can start applying the serum nightly, however if you start to experience skin flakiness, sensitivity or redness then go back to applying the serum every other night and continue with this routine.
3. It is also important to note that Retinol products increase the skin’s sensitivity to sun, so the serum should only be applied at night, and sunscreen should be worn during the day – preferably over a Vitamin C serum.
If any burning or discomfort is experienced, discontinue use immediately.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN PREGNANCY.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, leuconostoc/radishroot ferment filtrate (and) water, sclerotium gum, sambucus nigra fruit extract, crambe abyssinica seed oil, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, sorbitan olivate, phytosterols, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, alcohol, retinol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, cymbopogon martinii oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cananga odorata flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil.